This Agreement governs your use of Taste of Asia’s web site, through which you may obtain information and make purchases (the ‘Services’). To use our Services, you need compatible hardware, software (latest version recommended and sometimes required) and Internet access (fees may apply). Our Services’ performance may be affected by these factors.
Questions or Concerns?
Terms of Service
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms of Service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these Terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Any claim relating to Taste of Asia’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Montana without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
In no event shall Taste of Asia or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including – without limitation – damages for loss of data, profit, business, reputation, or service interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Taste of Asia’s Internet site, even if Taste of Asia or a Taste of Asia authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Taste of Asia’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Taste of Asia does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Taste of Asia may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Taste of Asia does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (text or photographic information, or software) on Taste of Asia’s web site for personal, non-commercial, transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to de-compile or reverse engineer any software contained on Taste of Asia’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials, or;
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Taste of Asia at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Taste of Asia has not reviewed all of the sites linking to and from its web site, and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Taste of Asia of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Claims of Infringement
All materials used in the creation of this site are either:
- the original works of Taste of Asia, for which Taste of Asia holds the copyright, or;
- are legitimately licensed from the originator, and are being used under the terms of a verifiable, documented license agreement.
If you believe that this site contains work which infringes upon your legitimate copyright, please contact us immediately, and provide the following:
- A link to the material you claim is infringing;
- proof of copyright registration specifying you as the originator, or establishing a legal chain of copyright trasnference to your order.
All claims of infringement bearing the above proof will be investigated, and remedied appropriately.
Terms of Service Modifications
Taste of Asia may revise these Terms of Service for its web site at any time, without notice. By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by the then-current version of these Terms of Service.
When We Collect Information
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will:
- collect personal information by lawful and fair means, and where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned;
- identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
- ensure that the information is complete, accurate, and up-to-date, and;
- collect and use personal information only for fulfilling the purposes we’ve expressly defined.
How We Retain Information
Following the collection of personal information, we will:
- only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of our stated purposes;
- protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification;
- notify our customers immediately in the unlikely event that their personal information is compromised, and;
- make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
How We Use Information
When making use of personal information, we will:
- use the information in a manner stricty consistent with the stated purpose for which it was collected;
- transfer information to outside, third parties only when authorized, and only when the transfer satisfies a purpose which has been clearly communicated and agreed upon, and;
- effect transmittal of personal information in a manner which maintains its security.
We are reserve the right to modify the overall spirit or particular terms of these policies at any point. At such time, anyone for whom we retain personal information will be notified of our change of policy, and will have an opportunity to review the change and modify or delete their information within our records.